Professional Horsemanship Solutions
– Equinologist, Horse and Human Behavioral Specialist, Educator And International Speaker.
“Humans can only offer an opinion in a horses world unless he is wise enough to acknowledge the facts from the horse.” – Kellie Stewart
The smartest investment a rider can make is investing in their horsemanship to drive their competitive edge or obtain success with a horse.
The Saltriver Professional Horsemanship
Solutions was established to help riders, equestrian athletes, jockeys, coaches, managers, employers or any one who has anything to do with horses, develop dynamic skills and awaken their intrinsic leader, access the purpose and drive with in both the horse and rider.
Kellie Stewart tailor makes programs and presentations to address you and your unique horse needs and is able to provide specific solutions to achieve your objectives.
Kellie is able to assist you:
- Clarify vision and intention
- Establish primary objectives
- Define short and long term goals
- Maximize potential and focus
- Unlock the hidden potential that lies dormant in your horse
- Move past riding plateau’s
- Excel the riding partnership
- Manage horse problems
- Accelerate training
- Inspire you, your horse and your team
- Encourage confidence, certainty and decisiveness
- Clarify correct communication between horse and rider
- Understand team dynamics
- Develop fear resolution skills
- Overcome anxieties and hesitancies
- Minimize injury to both rider and horse
- OHS Strategies for Industry
- Resolve stress and conflict
- Saltriver Professional Horsemanship
Solution’s services range from:
Professional Horsemanship Solutions consultations with individuals, teams, clubs, associations, Industry and business
Keynote speeches for functions and events.
Custom designed seminars addressing specific horse and rider needs and objectives.
For more information, or to book Kellie Stewart for your corporation, contact The Horsemanship Institute at M: 0429047265 International :+61 4 29047265 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org