Ground Direction for Connection
1 Day live training – Bakers Hill Australia
First foundations – Building Balanced horses from the ground up
The Horsemanship Institute Ground Direction for connection is for Equestrians, Horse riders and Horse owners who want to have a more fulfilling relationship with their horse by learning how to effectively communicate to the horse through solid understanding.
Beyond the techniques and tools out there,Horse riding and equestrian sports is no longer about just riding its about truly defining a win win situation for the horse and the human.
This course connects the dots between making a horse do something and it truly understanding how its being asked and really getting the results you dream of.
- Rapidly improve your relationship with your horse
- Increase equine behavioural knowledge
- Enhance your equine and human non verbal communication skills
- Deepen your relationship with your self and your horse
- Clarify your purpose, goals and objectives around horsemanship
WHO IS IT FOR …..
- Horse owners, riders, competitors and coaches who want to make a difference in peoples and horses lives by learning the art of clear concise communication to the horse.
- Responsible horse people
- People that know effective communication is the gift the contribute to a fulfilling relationship with their horses
- People who truly value the horse and themselves and want an effective way to achieve the goals in horsemanship
- Equestrian Coaches who are looking for the missing link in the teaching process
Who its not for ……..
- Closed minded individuals
- Quick fix seekers
- People who have no sense of integrity
- People wanting technique
- And people not willing to take responsibility for their outcomes
What you can expect to walk away knowing:
- Quality Horsemanship
- How to read the secret language of the horse
- How your emotions and reactions can influence your horses behavior
- Groundwork skills to enhance riding
- The pre set to progress from groundwork to riding
- Cadence – rhythm and footfalls on the ground
- A lot about yourself
- Mindset strategies to become an ideal rider
- A lot about your horse
- How to deal with a stressful situation
- How to gain clear direction and know how to set attainable goals
- Realistic suitable tools to add to your toolbox for future enhanced riding in any discipline.
- The Practical steps to overcome any challenge you may face with your horse.
Price $750.00 AUD
If you require a horse we have 15 available please add an extra $200.00 AUD
Location: Bakers Hill Western Australia (Airport is Perth Domestic or Perth International)
Phone: +61 (08) 95740425