10 Tips on Overcoming Challenges
Are you suffering from fear in some cases, or on some days when riding or being about your horse?
I know I certainly do – Here are some of the things I use to get me past my fear.
10 tips on overcoming challenges for the horseperson.
- Have a vision, mission and purpose – set goals and begin with the end in mind.
- Hold your goals and your vision long enough for it to come true.
- Trust your inspirations, trust your intuitions and hold onto your vision persevere towards your goals and your dreams will come true.
- Perseverance conquers all obstacles, have certainty, and perseverance is the key to making things happen. The person who is continually willing to do what it takes, consistently practices and try’s, no matter what the obstacles is the person who succeeds.
- Perseverance is the willingness to not stop, to take actions every single day towards your dreams and goals with your horse. Even if they are small steps – that’s another step towards your dream. People who understand perseverance let neither pain nor pleasure interfere with perception of progress and purpose.
- Hold the vision even through the challenges
- Don’t loose sight of the dream
- Those who loose their vision perish, those who hold their vision conquer
- Don’t Ever Give Up
“Never give up“
Your Inspired Horsewoman