10 Tips on How to Stay Inspired and Love What You Do With Your Horse
Are you Doing what you love and loving what you do with your horse?
Or are you having challenges? Here are some tips I use daily on my horsemanship journey.
10 tips on how to stay inspired and love what you do with your horse
- Gratitude is the key – THE ABILITY to remain grateful for ALL things you experience with your horse.
- When we can see things both, the good and the bad things our horses may be presenting to us, and we are not grateful for the experience, we live in fear and desperation.
- When you can see things with gratitude, we can then live in inspiration.
- Everything our horses present to us is an opportunity of learning and growth, including the undesirables.
- Every day before you ride or spend time with your horse think about what you are grateful to them for – write it down.
- Listen to your intuition for your inspiring ideas and messages.
- When you listen to YOUR inspired vision with your horse, TRUST IT and when it becomes greater than others opinions, including your horses – you will have begun the journey of mastery as a horseperson.
- You also have now begun a life of inspiration not desperation.
- Become a person of wisdom with a sense of inspiration – follow your heart and listen to your inspired vision, you will build your dreams and be surprised how your horse will follow.
- If you train yourself to listen to your inspiration every day – you will live an inspired life.
Your Inspired Horsewoman